今天，我们就来看看，某些企业里，专职Scrum Master的任职要求，也为想在Agile Coach 和Scrum Master上尝试一下的小伙伴儿提供参考。
Job Title： Scrum Master
Reporting to： Market Development Leader
Position Summary：This role will drive transformation and development execution with Scrum Methodology to help the organization to achieve business goals. It will also be a significant contributor on continuous improvement in the organization.
Job Responsibilities/ Deliverable：
- Guide and coach the scrum Team on how to use agile/scrum practices and values
- Facilitate effective and efficient meetings and Scrum rituals including; Release and Sprint Planning, Sprint Reviews and Retrospectives, and Daily Scrums
- Be a resource to each team member and support the removal of impediments as required.
- Maintain transparency into the team’s work through product and sprint backlogs, burn-down charts, and other interdepartmental communications.
- Able to pursue and resolve project issues independently
- Isolation of root problems from exposed symptoms and aid in resolutions.
- Coach and support continuous process improvement within the team
Knowledge and Skill Requirements：
- Expertise and passion for process clarity and process improvements
- Strong command of coaching and facilitation skills
- Clear and effective written and verbal communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Strong attention to detail, strong sense of ownership and strong commitment to teamwork
- True desire for constant learning and education
- Positive, “can-do” attitude, self-starter with strong organizational skills
Qualification, Education and Experiences：
- MS/BS in Computer Science or equivalent education and experience preferred
- Experience in software development and practices, preferably agile practices such as Extreme Programming and Test-Driven- Development
- A minimum of 1+ year of experience as a full-time Scrum Master
- Excellent command in spoken and written English