Sr. DevOps Engineer
We are building a world-class engineering team with diversified skills and backgrounds. As the leader in in-app video advertising, we are taking on a challenge that has never been solved: how to fundamentally change the mobile advertising industry so that ads make sense for users, application developers, and advertisers.
- Work with various Engineering teams to solve complex problems.
- Automate everything.
- Help teams convert projects to run on Docker and Kubernetes
- Manage production of Kubernetes cluster
- Develop Chef cookbooks for configuration management.
- Monitor a growing production infrastructure and all areas of the tech stack.
- Enhance monitoring services such as log aggregation, and hardware resource utilization.
- Evangelize best practices where applicable.
- Participate in daily scrums.
- Take ownership of project tasks relating to Operations.
- Must have a strong knowledge of infrastructure at scale.
- Have programming/scripting skills – specifically Python, or shell (Bash).
- Have past experience with the following protocols – HTTP, DNS, IPsec, and TCP/IP.
- Be comfortable with building partnerships within Engineering teams.
- Believe in full transparency.
- Have a “Get Things Done” attitude.
- Familiarity using Open Source projects.
- Solid understanding of deployment pipelines.
- Have participated in a software development methodology such as Agile or Kanban.
- Experience with Opscode Chef or other configuration management system.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services.
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes or Kafka
- Experience with Big Data technology such as Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, etc.